Is this what your business plan looks like?
If that is the case then it is time for action.
Success is about planning; we want to help you achieve success. It’s essential to take time out from the day-to-day activities in your business to focus on your business; setting goals and establishing strategies to unlock your business potential. At the end of our business planning session, you’ll have a one page Business Plan to act as a guide map to ensure you’re on course for success.
What is involved?
It's a four-hour Business Planning session where you’ll:
- Discuss and set both personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discuss and agree on an action plan with strategies to support achievement of goals
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establish a 90 Day Action Plan to set achievable actions
Every business must have a Business Plan
When should I plan?
Any time is a good time to develop a Business Plan if you don’t have one, however, it’s particularly relevant at the start of a new financial year. If you’re contemplating a major change in your existing business or starting a new venture, a Business Plan is crucial.
By attending a Business Planning session, you’ll:
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Identify and prioritise key goals
- Create strategies and establish a timeline for you to achieve these goals
- Develop a tool for communicating your business goals and vision with the team
We look forward to helping you develop a guide map to success.